Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some Excersise Right There in Your Office


* Taking that document to the next room by yourself rather than sending the office assistant. Most of us sit almost all day at our desks, alittle blood flow that aids circulation goes a long way.

* Going to the third floor? Take the stairs! I know that the elevator takes you there faster, but burning some calories while going up or coming down the stairs is worth it.

* Cut down on all those meat pies, fried foods and oily foods at work. Try some salad, vegetables with fruit drinks, and fresh fruits instead.

* Walk around, and stretch your feet at least every hour.

Reduce body aches by adopting good postures while working at your desks, lifting heavy boxes or standing on a queue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m a health buff too and i love to eat, anyway this site is awesome, got all I need for more holistic way to stay in shape together with my healthy choices of food. It has all the alternative health practices like vinyasa flow yoga, ear coning, prolotherapy, dynamic psychotherapy and neurofeedback just to keep me fit, I’m sharing this site to you. http://www.CreateYourHealth.com. Hope you see this one. Very effective on me.